Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992) -


Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992)

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Roger Spottiswoode

IMDB rating 3.20 / 10


Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot - Download DivX-version (.avi file, 700mb)

Related tags: gun, mother son relationship, police, revolver, title spoken by character


Taglines: Detective Joe Bomowski's mom is in town for a visit. She did the laundry, washed the windows and scrubbed the floors. Now, she's gonna clean up the streets.
tSop! Or My Mom Will ShootSotp! Or My Mom Will ShootStpo! Or My Mom Will ShootSto!p Or My Mom Will ShootStop !Or My Mom Will ShootStop!O r My Mom Will ShootStop! rO My Mom Will ShootStop! O rMy Mom Will ShootStop! OrM y Mom Will ShootStop! Or yM Mom Will ShootStop! Or M yMom Will ShootStop! Or MyM om Will ShootStop! Or My oMm Will ShootStop! Or My Mmo Will ShootStop! Or My Mo mWill ShootStop! Or My MomW ill ShootStop! Or My Mom iWll ShootStop! Or My Mom Wlil ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Wil lShootStop! Or My Mom WillS hootStop! Or My Mom Will hSootStop! Or My Mom Will SohotStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShotoStop! Or My Mom Will Shototop! Or My Mom Will ShootSop! Or My Mom Will ShootStp! Or My Mom Will ShootSto! Or My Mom Will ShootStop Or My Mom Will ShootStop!Or My Mom Will ShootStop! r My Mom Will ShootStop! O My Mom Will ShootStop! OrMy Mom Will ShootStop! Or y Mom Will ShootStop! Or M Mom Will ShootStop! Or MyMom Will ShootStop! Or My om Will ShootStop! Or My Mm Will ShootStop! Or My Mo Will ShootStop! Or My MomWill ShootStop! Or My Mom ill ShootStop! Or My Mom Wll ShootStop! Or My Mom Wil ShootStop! Or My Mom Wil ShootStop! Or My Mom WillShootStop! Or My Mom Will hootStop! Or My Mom Will SootStop! Or My Mom Will ShotStop! Or My Mom Will ShotStop! Or My Mom Will ShooSStop! Or My Mom Will ShootSttop! Or My Mom Will ShootStoop! Or My Mom Will ShootStopp! Or My Mom Will ShootStop!! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! OOr My Mom Will ShootStop! Orr My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or MMy Mom Will ShootStop! Or Myy Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My MMom Will ShootStop! Or My Moom Will ShootStop! Or My Momm Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom WWill ShootStop! Or My Mom Wiill ShootStop! Or My Mom Willl ShootStop! Or My Mom Willl ShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will SShootStop! Or My Mom Will ShhootStop! Or My Mom Will ShoootStop! Or My Mom Will ShoootStop! Or My Mom Will Shoott

Plot: A tough detective's mother comes to visit him, and promptly starts trying to fix up his life, much to his embarrassment. For his birthday she buys him a machine gun out of the back of a van, and begins to further interfere with his job and love life, eventually helping him with a case he's on.


0 comments: